Monday, April 3, 2017

Trusting my Gut

I am so glad I called the water department. They sent someone over to look at the meter and come to find out, it had been read incorrectly. No leak, not yet anyway. No plumber and expensive hell. I am so happy about this. I mean, I know it's coming, but not today, Satan! Heh!

Anyway, we got the stuff done today that needed to be done. My roommate is really tired, but he managed to get through all of it. Healing from sickness is almost as exhausting as having sickness, but at least he's on the mend.

I had a Facebook friendaversary with one of my friends and we sent each other pictures of crocheted penises. Just as a general rule, when someone sends you a picture of a penis, you should always send a picture of a penis back. That's only polite.

No comments:

Post a Comment