Saturday, May 13, 2017

Forgotten stuff

 When I move from one home to another, I always try to throw away as much junk as possible. I am always convinced I do a great job of this, but I never really do.  Today I found a backpack l have honestly not seen since the last place I lived.  Inside, just randomly, it contained two unopened bottles of foundation, several, packs of hair barrettes, a broken mouse pad, a small purse, and a collection of earrings.

I have no idea where those earrings came from. They are clearly not mine. Maybe my mom? Perhaps my grandmother? No clue. One set is orange. A couple sets are kind of Bohemianish. They're all cheap. They are also a complete mystery.

I tried some of the foundation. It was still in the package so maybe it was alright. No. No. That crap burned my skin. It has been tossed.

Anyway, I'm really annoyed with myself because I really should have kept better track of things. Then again, my grandmother had just passed away when all this moving and packing was going on. I'm still foggy about all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment