Sunday, May 28, 2017

False Alarm

The storms never came last night. That seems to be a theme around here. We have a lot of almost weather that never materializes. I have no idea why that is. We get the awful humidity, sure, but then none of the actual rain. I don't want the downed utilities, but I'd like my rain, please. It cooled down a little and that's nice, but we still need the rain.

My roommate and I were going over the schedule for paying bills for June and realized we'd have to pay the gas bill early. Normally we would have realized this a while back, but the bill came in about the same time that Rowan Cat passed and things just disappeared for both of us on a mental level. It's a slow climb back. I'm still spending my evening watching drag queens and shutting out the world.

I'll be happy for May to go. May has been a painful month for me. Painful and humid. Bad combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment