Thursday, May 18, 2017

It Continues

I'm still not in a good place after yesterday. Everything is really gray. I feel very alone. This cat was my baby and I loved her. Normally I have time to prepare for these things. Normally when one of the cats gets sick, there are signs for weeks that something isn't right. This came out of nowhere.

Maybe that's for the best. She didn't suffer and I'm glad she didn't suffer. Even though her mouth was bleeding, she didn't act like she was in pain or confused about anything. I'm sure as the day would have gone on and she would have lost more blood, that would have changed. I'm glad she didn't get to that point.

This is really my nightmare. I had no idea what I would do when my cats passed and now that it has, I still have no idea. This is just . . . violent and bad. I don't know how to process.

No comments:

Post a Comment