Sunday, July 30, 2017

Emo Sunday

I slept well last night and wasn't too hot today. With that in mind, or maybe because of it, it was strange that I was really emotional. My roommate told me a story about a kid who got left in the system and it made me cry. The cat's hips were hurting and it made me almost cry. Someone posted something on FB and I almost cried about that too. I have no idea what was up with me today, but I didn't like it. Oh, and there was a glitch in our electric bill. My roommate fixed it but worries he didn't fix it right. I reminded him he did the best he could and felt so awful that HE felt awful that I almost cried.

I guess there are days when you just feel raw and on the edge. That was my day. I knew there was nothing personally bad happening to me, but I felt for everyone else. Again, I would like to say I'm glad this month is almost over. I'm glad this summer is almost over and I'll be glad when this year is over. I lost my cats this year and I just won't forgive the year for that.

The thing is, last year sucked too. Things need to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment