Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Last Wednesday in July

The heat was crazy, stupid, and awful today. We stayed inside and did our best to keep away from the hotter rooms. The house has hot spots we really can't ever cool down. The best we can do is avoid them. The kitchen is always the worst because it has the hot fridges in it.

We're still feeling the effects of the loss of Rowan and Rhiannon. Today we talked about getting a smaller trash container in the back. We have so little going into it now. It's a practical thing to do, but it made me sad. Every little change we make that marks the loss of the cats makes me sad. I still feel bad when I see only one food bowl in the back.

Anyway, we're nearing the end of July. Soon school will be starting again and hopefully, after that, we'll get some kind of cool down on the weather situation. I really need that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment