Sunday, July 16, 2017

Sunday Somewhat Pleasantness

My stomach, while somewhat settled, is still in that delicate stage where I know things could go wrong at any given moment. I'll have to be careful about things for the next few days and watch what I consume. Yes, I know I should do that anyway. And I should. I will also have to try my best to regulate my temperature.

So far today, that isn't such a problem. It's in the 90s, but the humidity isn't awful, so while it isn't COOL in the house, it also isn't unbearable. We might possibly be able to go without turning on the AC. In some ways, that's actually better because it means we're not having to close all the stupid windows and doors. In an old house, windows and doors become stubborn old bitches.

Tomorrow will make the two months since Rowan passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment