Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Appointment Hell

I got a letter from the cancer doctor saying they'd been trying to contact me and I needed to schedule an appointment. I secured the times when my best friend could drive me up there and started trying to make this happen. For about a week, we played phone tag.

Finally, they called me and no, my appointment will NOT be in December as it has been for the last several years, it will be next month. August 20th, I'm headed back to Tulsa. I'm pretty sure this is NOT what my doctor wanted and I'm thinking someone got confused along the way. Whatever the case, my appointment is months ahead of when it should be and now I'm trying not to lowkey tizzy about it.

My roommate decided to go with me. This is close to his birthday so we can do his birthday dinner up there after the appointment. Past that, I have no idea if they'll want to see me in a year or six months or what.

Honestly, all I know is that this is annoying and I have to drive to Tulsa in August heat. Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment