Sunday, July 15, 2018

Grumpy Again

I need to start writing posts earlier. This waiting until it's late, humid, and the AC is off . . . this is a bad idea. I'm always in a crappy mood by now. Earlier I was in a pretty decent mood (because the AC was on and my temp was in a better place). Now I'm just crabby.

Anyway, on a positive note, I found a beauty blogger with a face about the size of mine. It was interesting to see her do makeup from a larger perspective. I learned quite a few things. I got my hair cut again. It's super, super short and I'm completely okay with this as it's also the least hot my head has felt in a while. I would say I was sacrificing comfort for beauty, but to be honest, my hair always looks like crap when it's long anyway, so this is probably my best option.

I'll try to write earlier tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment