Sunday, July 22, 2018

Grr Grrs

It's only 76 and it only feels 81, but for some reason, my body just can't adjust. I should be happy right now. I should be cool. I'm not. I'm hot, sweaty, nasty, and as uncomfortable as hell. It's awful.

In an hour it's supposed to be 75 and only feel 75. Maybe I'll be happier then. I don't know. Maybe it's just the house holding heat. That's annoying. It doesn't hold heat in the winter. All the doors are open right now. All the windows are opened to the screens. I've killed at least ten bugs. This house does precious little to keep things out of it. Right now, I'm not all that impressed with the state of my shelter.

Also, I'm still pissed off about the doctor's appointment. I don't want to go back next month. They said I was on a yearly schedule last year. I've shown no signs of re-occurrence. I think I should still be on my yearly and I'm angry this was changed without even discussing it with me. It makes me feel really out of control of the situation.

It doesn't help that I've been having the occasional surgical trauma dream. Last night I dreamed about robots digging into my belly. I could hear the drills, smell the gore, feel as they ripped me open. I mean, in all actuality, I was knocked out for that part, but still.

I'm just adorably positive tonight, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment