Thursday, March 14, 2019

Bits

I like Notion.  It's not that difficult to set things up (and I was super lazy about it) and it's easy to keep some microblogging there. I like having a calendar journal where I can just log whatever progress I may (or may not) have going on.

I have been on there for 5 days now, which means there have been five days of 30 minutes of my life focused on writing and 10 minutes of my life focused on movement.

That isn't much of either, but right now, even doing just that is hard for me. Hard to put it in the routine. Hard to force myself to do the things that a. I want to do and b. I know are good for me.

So yeah. Five days. Still fat. Still in pain. Still only halfway through a story. I am, however, closer to my goals now than I was five days ago, which is better than I've done in a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment