Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Good Impression

My medical provider recently moved to her own building and today was my first time there. I was seriously impressed. Everything looked clean, professional, and organized.

The parking is good and the entry looks inviting. The building is well-lit and has decent windows. The waiting room is large and no one has to sit too near anyone else. At the same time, the waiting room isn't so massive that you just feel overwhelmed by it. BEST OF ALL, the seating is made from plastic and metal, meaning that someone can clean it very, very often. I'm not sitting in a chair covered in fabric that is holding someone's flu germs.  The seating isn't all that comfortable, but it's a fine tradeoff for knowing it's cleaned on the daily.

I felt good there. I had a long wait, but I still felt good about the experience. I'm glad she made the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment