Saturday, March 2, 2019

Thoughts I had watching the new NKotB video


  • I can't believe I'm watching this.
  • Lance Bass is not in NKotB....or was he? I'm old. I don't remember.
  • Ohhh, he's just a cameo. 
  • Whichever one has the walker is stealing the show.
  • These kids look so bored.
  • Walberg is a great old coot.
  • Oh my god, their dancing is so funny.
  • Jordan looks so much like Donnie Osmond on the 70s part it's scary.
  • For a pop song, this actually holds up.
  • Is that Debbie Gibson?
  • We are namechecking/songchecking so many people. 
  • OH MY GOD THAT IS Debbie Gibson. 
  • Okay, her part is going to stick in my head.
  • I wish they would have done the diagram of the boyband types on all of them like they did on Walberg.
  • Had to catch his breath! HAH!
  • Yeah, this actually does hold up as a pop song.
  • Modern Jordan looks like that cuter Jonas brother. Jordan is kind of the mold of 'cute boy' in boy bands.
  • Jordan should always wear fur coats and sunglasses.
  • That one boy in the front just figured out he was gay.
  • I bet that happened more often than not.
  • Yup, Debbie's part is now stuck in my head, goddammit.
  • Okay, it isn't to my taste, but it's solid and they might as well embrace it. Awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment