Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Off the Plate

I didn't post yesterday and I know I've not been that consistent with it. Monday was A LOT. We had to go shopping, deal with car repairs, still try to assess the state of the freezer, and then try to locate the dude who mows the lawn.

That last part proved more difficult than usual. He changes phones frequently and often doesn't send out what his new number is. His parents live near us, so my roommate stopped by there to see if he would do it. It's a mess with him in the beginning. It always is.

Anyway, for the moment and probably only for the moment, it seems that things are sorted. My nerves are raw and I'm kind on the last of my emotional spoons. I'm also pretty pissed off at the universe. I need Spring to be easy, quiet, and healing. We both need some time to recharge before summer shows up and is evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment