Saturday, August 10, 2019

Bad RNG

Today was hard. A lot of the house's annoyances all went wrong at once. Plus it was hot and sticky. Plus some stuff that normally doesn't go wrong also went wrong. It was bad.

I think August is the hardest month. My roommate hates the growing gloom of Fall, but to me, the end of summer is awful. We've already endured two difficult months of heat. Now most of the internal resources we possessed are depleted. We're both uncomfortable and edgy. The normal number of spoons is gone.

The stuff that normally doesn't screw up got handled. My stomach has been in a mess ever since. Now I'm worried what else might go wrong or break.  We're tired. We hurt. We both have health issues going on. It's a lot.

Anyway, hopefully things will be better tomorrow. Or at least, hopefully things won't test us.

No comments:

Post a Comment