Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Seeing

And so on top of having glasses, I now also have readers. I guess this makes sense. My last eye appointment was traumatic and unhelpful. The glasses I got from it sucked. They work at distances when I'm driving. Well, most of the time. They suck at me trying to see anything up close.

So now I have readers. My roommate got me the second weakest ones. They make me slightly woozy when I try to look up or if I try to look at the computer. Honestly, I can mostly just use them to read. Still, that's helpful in reading the smaller print stuff.

Do I feel old about it? I mean, no more than any of the other stuff. No more than the gray hair or the stiff joints or the saggy tits. I'm in my 40s. People get readers.

The important thing is I can read the little squiggles again.

No comments:

Post a Comment