Friday, August 9, 2019

Curious

When I got home, my roommate asked me if I'd noticed the little box's cover was broken. I had not. I looked at it and realized there is no way I wouldn't have noticed. It's cracked pretty badly.

And so.....we have no idea how this happened. Yesterday when I cleaned the box, there was no crack. Last night he was back there several times and there was no crack. It's seriously too large for him to miss it. I was out of the house by five this morning and admittedly, I was kind of out of it, but I still think I would have noted this big crack.

I guess it happened at some point between me leaving and him waking up to feed the cats? We guess one of them jumped on the box and caused the crack. Or maybe it was cracked a little beforehand and a jump made it worse. We really have no idea.

I'm not mad about it. We've had this same box for over ten years. I'm just baffled.

No comments:

Post a Comment