Monday, August 5, 2019

Do Not Argue on Facebook

This is one of my basic rules in my life. I do not argue with people on Facebook. It works with my philosophy of trying to set up good habits for myself by doing nothing. I excel at doing nothing.

There are days when it is HARD to do nothing though. Today was one of those days. People are posting all kinds of idiotic stuff about the shootings. It's because of no prayer in school. It's because of homosexuality. It's because of feminism.

NO BITCHES! NO!

These were adults. These were adult men who decided to kill people. They made the choice to do this. They pulled the triggers. They wrote the manifestos. They planned out their killing. They did it. It is their fault. You cannot blame society on the actions of people who just so happen to be discontented with how that society is going. It's working for most everyone else. Just because you're not getting every little bitty thing you think you're entitled to get doesn't mean you can slide your blame to someone else.

I did not say this on Facebook. I did not argue with people. I focused on other posts and talked about glitter instead. I managed to do nothing, even though it was difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment