Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Like a Dream

I woke up at around six this morning. When I looked out the window, the world was covered in snow. It was beautiful. I reveled in how beautiful it was, then reminded the snow it needed to melt and be on its way before I had to go outside. It did.

Speaking of going outside, the first round of purged stuff is out of my house. As a rule, I will not fill more than one bag. It keeps the house from getting too crowded with stuff and forces me to pace myself. And yes, this means things will get sorted more slowly, but that's fine.

I need to fold towels tomorrow and then try to start sorting the rest of the clothing items in my bedroom. I also need to still clean out one drawer and maybe another. Jury's out on the last one.

Honestly, that will probably occupy me until next Wednesday. But by the time I'm finished with it, things will certainly be improved.



No comments:

Post a Comment