Thursday, January 30, 2020

Memories

I got through two more drawers in the dresser and then started on some storage boxes. Every box contained random stuff,  most of which had no business in my room. I have some shoes I need to deal with. One pair messed up my foot so they should probably be trashed. The other shoes may just live in the Shoe Cube for now. I may be able to wear them soon.

Because I filled up the trash bag already, I guess I'll tackle the cube and the other storage container on the trunk in my room next. Ideally, I'd like to have them both off of the trunk, but that may not be possible. We'll see how things shake down when this is over.

I found a picture of the dog my grandparents had when I was little. I'm certainly keeping that. I also found a clipboard I want to keep near me because I never have a flat surface for stuff. Now I will. YAY!

I also found some old burned cds full of music I've not really listened to since the 2000's. Cool to have that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment