Friday, January 24, 2020

Multi-Phases

Tink does not like my efforts to organize my space. She would rather I sit here and hold her. While I work, she has to sit on the chair's arm and observe (judge) my work. Sometimes she tries to find new places to sit. Most of the time, these places are exactly where I'm trying to work.

We had to go into town today so I didn't exactly have time to work on anything. I somewhat needed a break anyway. Tomorrow I'm starting on the Great Sorting of Clothes and that isn't going to be fun. It will mainly involve a lot of culling and folding.

Now Marie says you should put all the clothes you own in a big pile before you do this. I thought about that, but I don't think that's practical for me. I'm going to have to just work in groups because I don't want to tire myself out or build up more than one bag of things that need to be removed. I get why she does this. It gives people a chance to see how much they really own. But for me, that just isn't practical.

With my limited mobility, I've realized this is going to go through a lot of phases. Right now, I'm not really assuming ANYTHING is where it will end up when I'm finished. A lot of stuff may get macro-sorted into certain areas for a time, then resorted when I make better homes for them. I'm okay with that. I think it's best to stay flexible about this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment