Monday, January 20, 2020

Progress

I reorganized some of my breathing supplies last night. They have a new home in the place where my shirts used to live. I used two of the cardboard boxes supplies arrived in as drawer dividers. I have my doubts about how well those will hold up, but they'll do for now. The drawer is a bit shallow, so I had to cut down one of the boxes by a couple of inches. It was worth it though, I first tried to just put everything in there with no boxes and it was a mess. Now it at least has some order and I know where all of it is.

Okay, again, this is an obvious thing, but doing this also gave me a better sense of everything I had. I'd been using an old set of straps on my headgear all the while there was a nice new set of straps in my supplies. I was able to toss the old straps and slept better last night because of it.

I won't have time to do much in the next two days, but I'm okay with that. I'm starting to build up quite a pile of 'remove from house' stuff and it should go before I put more onto it. I think the work I do today and tomorrow will be mostly planning stuff.

Having said that, even now, with just the small bit I've done, the room feels better.

No comments:

Post a Comment