Monday, October 11, 2021

Feels Like Fall

Well. Ish. I still have a fan on, but only one! And I'm not miserable. So today, yeah, today actually felt like Fall. Mostly. 

Saw some yokel's video about how he's completely cool if America collapses because he can take care of himself. How nice for him. I mean, never mind all the other people who will die and have horrible things happen to them. He has some guns and a, I guess a bucket he can relieve himself in or something? I kinda doubt he'd survive any better than the rest of us. A weekend of duck hunting isn't the same as surviving the collapse of your society. 

Would I survive the collapse of society? Nope! I hope I die in whatever chaotic event happens that causes the collapse. I don't want to pee in a bucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment