Sunday, October 31, 2021

Plans for the Week

We were already going to have to do First of the Month stuff on Wednesday, but now I have other tasks to deal with this week as well. The radio in my car stopped working. The lights are working on the inside, but it won't come on or show my clock. I'm guessing it's a fuse issue, but who knows? I need the oil changed anyway so I'll try to get both things accomplished.

I still don't have the Disappointment Shelf out of the house, which means nothing was handled in that part of the room. I did some organizing in the utility room, but that was about it. 

Halloween was nice. I saw my best friend and her family. I painted her kid's face. We talked about horror movies and watched some stuff. We didn't stay as long as we would have liked, but going places is still difficult. I'm not sure when that will be normal again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment