Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Mixed Bag Day

Right, so....the bad points of today.

I tried to make a doctor's appointment and for some reason, they just kept putting me off. I was supposed to get a call back that never happened. I don't like being tethered to my phone, waiting for a call.

Ol Boy who brought the cable box was a dick. The company that bought our cable company views the insane amount we pay for things to just be worth basic stations and nothing more. Actively looking for alternatives again. 

It was dark and rainy. It will stay dark and rainy tomorrow as well, meaning the piece of furniture I planned to have out of my house tomorrow will still be IN my house tomorrow. 

Good points:

I am officially finished with my Christmas shopping. Given that things might prove chaotic closer to December, I'm happy it's done.

I was able to do a minor organizing thing to the house today and it works well and looks how I wanted it to look.

Everything I read today was excellent. 

So yeah. Wednesday. No one fell down. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment