Thursday, October 7, 2021

Thursday Blues

It was foggy this morning and I was up early. I never really got my groove back after that. I've been down and twitchy for a few hours now. I'm hoping that sleep improves my mood. 

It's been a year since my Aunt died. My cousins are handling it as best they can. It isn't easy. The youngest is trying to find solace and blessing in the grieving process. The lawyer is managing her business and the oldest girl is trying to encourage mothers to make sure they're in pictures with their kids. Kids need pictures of them. The second born is keeping himself busy as possible and trying to just move forward. The oldest one lost his only daughter this year as well and he's doing his best to just stay sane. 

The grief and pain and chaos continue for most of the world. 

I had an old college roommate comment that I'd not been on FB that often. I mean, I really haven't. It's hard to be chipper when everything is as it is. Retreating and just working on myself has been the better path to sanity, even if I do have days like today. 

At least, on days like today, I know somewhat how to console myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment