Monday, October 4, 2021

Strange Monday

There was a lot of weirdness today. Facebook was down for a considerable amount of hours, as were its associated apps. This also affected a lot of people's smart TVs and appliances as they go through their FB accounts to access them. I couldn't save on some of my games for the same reason.

In the same way that it disturbs me that we have to fund the government for three months at a time sometimes and have debt so massive it could crash the world, it disturbs me that we've allowed Facebook to worm its way into so many aspects of our lives. It also disturbs me that, like money and the government, it's doubtful anything will be done about it.

I folded clothes today and will probably do towels tomorrow. We've been discussing rearrangement of part of the living room and I may start on a bit of the organizing tomorrow unless that proves to be too annoying for everyone involved. We'll see. The whole thing is in no hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment