Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Holiday Plans

Last year my nephew and I started a contest to see which of us could buy the weirdest Christmas gift for the other. I gave him a neck pillow that looks just like a giant shrimp. He gave me a coffee cup with a hand in it. The hand was flipping me off. 

And yet, we both agreed my step-mom won, even though she didn't know about the contest. She got my nephew a screaming goat (plastic one, not a real one) and it was amazing.  Despite our best efforts at weird, we just couldn't beat that. 

This year, however, I shall win. As I behold the delightfully strange thing I have gotten my nephew, I know, deep in my bones, victory is mine.  Bwahahah. 

I'm keeping this is secret for now, but I'll certainly post a picture when he receives the gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment