Thursday, October 28, 2021

Reversals

Things are somewhat better today. I have a doctor's appointment and interestingly enough, the right amount of pills to ride out until then. I'm glad that was handled because it was making me paranoid. Oh. When you're on hold with my doctor's office, they play binaural beats. It was a piece I recognized, actually.

Speaking of binaurals, I'm listening to one now to try and improve my mood. It's been eroding since sundown and I needed to do something about it. It's starting to stay pretty dark most of the day and I need to get aggressive about fighting my SAD.

Disappointment Shelf is still with us, but it should be finding its new home tomorrow. When it's gone, we can start culling that area of the room. Even if we toss away nothing, just getting everything dusted should make a big difference this winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment