Saturday, May 30, 2015

Singing

I went out last night and sang with friends. It was wonderful, bordering on blissful. It was, honestly, what I needed more than anything else. The last week has been hard and singing was cathartic. I needed my energy levels to be lifted. I needed my spirit to be lifted and filled. This was quite important for me.

It's been a while since I was out though and there were some significant changes. I know how to keep myself from having a hangover, but I wasn't prepared for the hip issues. Sitting in seats of questionable comfort doesn't seem like that much of a deal when you're having fun, but the next morning, you feel it in your hips. My hips have been protesting all day. Next time, I need to remember to take a nice pain killer when I get home.

Aside from that, however, it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment