Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Ham Book IN

I got my Hamilton book in today! YAY! It's beautiful and amazing. I love it so much. I've not been this excited about a book in a long time. Mind you, when (IF) GRRM ever puts out the next book, I'll be excited about that, but in the meantime HAMILTON HAMILTON HAMILTON!

I do have to pause though, as I always do, and kind of consider the absolute insanity of the fact that I am this excited over a book about a hip hop musical over Alexander Hamilton. I think this speaks volumes for the power that Miranda has because 'hip hop' 'musical' and 'Alexander Hamilton' were not items I would have envisioned myself being this happy over this time last year.

BUT Miranda does have that power and so here we are!

HAMILTON! HAMILTON! HAMILTON!

No comments:

Post a Comment