Friday, April 22, 2016

More Idiocy for the OKC

As I said before, I think the blog is going to be my main place to growl about politics, especially the crazy bullshit happening in Oklahoma. This week, the morons who run the state decided to put the Ten Commandments back up and to take the licence away from any doctor who performs an abortion. Mind you, one of these is a Constitutional issue. The other has already been decided by the Supreme Court of the nation. In both cases, a lot of money will probably be sent to remind Oklahoma that this is the USA and not Crazy Christianland.

As I am getting articles about this, I also see where DHS is going to have to cut even more out of their budget, shutting down offices and cutting programs. You know how I wrote that I could hold on until things got worse? Looks like they may get worse.

Oh. There is a punchline to this. When asked why they were focusing on issues like abortion instead of fixing the economy, one absolute winner named David Brambaugh said that if the state focused on morality, God would fix the economy.

. . .

I mean, just. Wow. WOW. Really, sir. Forcing your misguiding and non-Biblically supported beliefs on others AND setting up situations to where the most vulnerable people in the state may be kicked out of their group homes and end up starving is morality?

WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment