Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Day Before Thanksgiving

I finished my first round of the pattern. I'm happy I opted to do this. The pattern I picked is simple and easy to remember. This is helpful given that I'm me. I'm liking it even more since I've started my next row of plain knitting. The contrast is very nice.

Yesterday I was very productive. My hair is cut. The insurance is paid. The car has a new tag. I have a new license. The car has an oil change. I mean, okay, I really didn't do all the production part of that, but you know what I mean. I walked into places and drove around so that other people could accomplish these things for me.

I would have written about all of this last night but the power went out. We were without any electricity until around 1:30 this morning. I really hope that doesn't happen again tonight. It's finally started raining again, after many weeks of it being dry. We really needed the rain, but it's making my everything hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment