Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Xmasstick

It's possible I may have  the collar portion of the poncho finished tonight. I'm not sure. It really depends on how committed I get to things in the next hour. As it stands, I'm happy with the progress.

I also did some research today on the things I want for Christmas. This is the reason for the title of my post. For some reason, when I'm typing fast, my fingers sometimes type out completely different words than what I intended. When I saved my list, I planned to call the file xmaslist, instead, and I have no idea why, my fingers typed xmasstick.

Stick.

I mean, that can't even qualify as my fingers being on the wrong keys. 'List' is nowhere near 'stick.' Stick is a longer word.

I actually do this all the time. On any given post, I'll type the wrong word three or four times. Not misspell. Not the usual typos. This will be completely different words. Words that really have no connection to what I'm trying to say.

I wonder how much of this has to do with the fact that my mom smoked PCP when she was pregnant with me. Come to think of it, that might also explain my issues with disassociation.

No comments:

Post a Comment