Monday, November 28, 2016

Scares

I had a scare today. We drove Blair to Tulsa and the Check Engine Soon light came on. I looked it up in the handbook and found it that light specifically deals with Emissions. The book said that sometimes it will come on if the gas cap is loose or if the undercarriage of the car is wet.

I had my roommate check the gas cap. It was on fine. (Note, the first time I typed this, I put it was 'on fire' which of course would have explained the Check Engine Soon). Anyway, it had been raining all morning so we went with the hope that this was the cause and not something more serious.

By the time we were leaving Tulsa, the light was off. So I don't know. Maybe it was just a water issue. Hopefully. I really don't have the funds to get the car fixed.

Other than that, trip to Tulsa was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment