Sunday, November 20, 2016

Levels of Complexity

I think maybe Trump winning will make me a better knitter. I'm trying so hard not to drink the poison or focus on all the negative political hoo-hah that I've decided to make my poncho more complex.  I taught myself a new technique and I'm working that along with the other elements.

The shawl is black (of course) so I'm not sure anyone will notice what I'm doing all that well. I honestly don't care. This added level of complexity is to help me stay sane.

That isn't to say I don't care. I certainly care a whole lot about what is happening. I just can't focus on it all the time. I don't think any of us can and keep our minds from just becoming awful. This is how people get radicalized.

With that in mind, I think it's best I just focus on making things. Being productive will save me  yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment