Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

The biscuits I took to my grandfather's house were a hit. Everyone liked them and they were all taken home with others. If anything, that is the sign of a successful contribution to a Thanksgiving meal.

I had a good time. I talked to people and made decent conversation. My family is good about leaving politics out of the holiday, so there was no awkwardness in that direction. Really, the only awkwardness was the fact that people hugged me. I'm not really a hugger.

This was the first time in many years I've gone to Thanksgiving by myself. And, of course, it was the first year I drove Blair. The Park Ave is really a joy for me to drive. I found the trip to be very pleasant and meditative.

Overall, I'd say this was a good Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment