Wednesday, November 30, 2016

It Will be December Again

We have arrived at the last month of the year again. This month is going to be very busy for me, busier than I'm used to. In a way,  this is good because a lot of it should be fun stuff. Still, when you have a limited amount of spoons, even the fun things can start to stress you out.

I was reading my blog from last year and remembered I was really depressed around this time. I'm not depressed right now. I'm anxious and I'm in some pain, but I'm not really depressed. This is probably because I'm staying busy and not really allowing my mind to go to the dark places.

I hope this month is good. I hope I have strength to handle all the things. I hope I have fun and I hope I make memories. Real ones. Not those weird fake memories.  I wish the same for everyone else as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment