Thursday, November 17, 2016

Serenity

I didn't finish what I wanted to finish, but I made some progress. By the time I finished my post last night, I was just too tired to deal with it for much longer. It will happen.

I got a thing to sit in the passenger's seat of Blair to hold drinks/other stuff. Blair's cupholder situation just wasn't working for me and nothing we put on the floor would stay. It will have to be moved when my roommate rides with me, but that is usually, at most, like twice a week.

As per usual, the answer to the problem was the Serenity Prayer. I had to accept what couldn't be changed and alter the parts that could be. It's almost always the answer for me. Trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result IS insanity, after all.

In the spirit of that, I am doing research on how to best wear a bob if you are a fat woman with thin hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment