Saturday, January 7, 2017

Another Cold Day

It was hellishly cold last night. Like . . . 5 degrees or something. The house was basically in the low 50s, even with the stoves on. As you can guess, this lead to bad sleep and will probably lead to more bad sleep tonight. This is some unpleasant weather.

In the long list of Things I Wish I'd Finished, I really wish I'd finished my knitted blanket. I think when I finish this baby blanket, I'm going to go back to that one, finish off the line it's on, and call it a throw. As I have more time, I'll add more to it. I am starting to need the warmth.

Speaking of the baby blanket, I'm on the first border of ten stitch and it looks really good. I'm about half way through the third side of this round. It's an unusual blanket, but I like it. I'm doing my best to pour lots of love into it.

My roommate is still ill. This is the third night in a row he's gone to bed really early. I'm hoping he feels better in the coming days. I know this is hard on him.

Things should warm up after today.

No comments:

Post a Comment