Friday, January 6, 2017

Bah Snow

When I went to bed around one, it wasn't snowing. I thought I was safe.I was wrong. When I woke up, we had two inches of snow on the ground. I had to get out in it and that sucked. I didn't fall, but still. I loathe driving in the snow. It makes me nervous and bitchy.

My roommate was the real hero in the situation. He cleared the car of snow, went into the store, handled my bitchiness, and even got us sweets . . . all the while, he was sick. I'm really impressed with how well he handles this kind of weather.

My shoes and socks got wet. I'm pretty sure I'll get chilblains from this. It was so cold outside, we never really managed to get the house warm on the inside. We got it to a level of tolerable, but not really cozy. Thankfully, it should be warmer tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment