Thursday, January 5, 2017

Snot Snow Surprises

I am a factory of snot. Seriously, my body should not produce this much snot. I'm just snot, discomfort, and pain. No wonder I disassociate so much. It's something we continuously work on in therapy and something I always come back to having reasons for. My body doesn't offer me a lot in the way of good things so I ignore it. If it wants my attention, it should be less of a hating ass bitch.

So far, 2017 is proving to be full of surprises. One small one, though still odd, was the fact that my grandfather called me yesterday. It wasn't to see how I was doing or anything (he didn't even ask) it was just to find out some information about skin cream. Still, weird that he called.

It's possible that we may wake up to snow. I really hope not, but I'm not thinking I'll get my way. The sky had that Snow! look to it all day and it is frighteningly cold. The cats won't be happy. No one will. I certainly won't be happy.

Maybe it will be the cause of less snot.

No comments:

Post a Comment