Monday, January 2, 2017

Post Holiday Blues

The year is over. The holidays are over. Everything is starting to go back to the usual grind. I should find that comforting, I suppose, but I don't. I think maybe the outside of my head cold is a dive down into depression again. I'm really in the blues right now, just trying to push myself to move forward. All in all, I really don't want to.

Despite the depression trying to happen, I did start on a baby blanket that I need to have finished my next month. It's looking pretty good so far. I screwed up a small bit of it, but it's an easy fix. I don't hate it so far.

Speaking of hating my own work, I made a hat last week and thought the concept was good. When I was finished, I really didn't like it. As days went by, I liked it even less. However, while I was out earlier, I decided that it looks better on me than it does just laying there on the table.

I did a small bit of organizing around me. I need to do more. That may have to wait until the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment