Thursday, January 12, 2017

Issues

Today started out so good. Shopping was okay. I felt mostly fine (ish) and I wrote some. Past that, everything kind of went to hell.

My computer had the Blue Screen of Death. This one has never done that before and it was a little shocking. Once we got it restarted, I got this really great joyous news. Sims had developed a toddler pack and would be giving it to everyone for free! I was so happy!

Until, of course, my computer decided to continue to screw up. No more BSoD, but it did freeze twice, to the point where we had to do a hard restart, unplugging it from the power and everything. I have no idea what is going on with it.

We had a Win 10 update yesterday and sometimes those screw with computers. It could be that. It could also be something to do with Sims or Origin, which sucks because basically the ONLY reason I keep a computer as potent as the one I have is to play Sims.

It's also possible my computer is dying.  This really isn't out of the realm of possibility. It's several years old. I really hope that isn't it because I'm rather attached to this computer and another one would be expensive.

Oh! And add a suck-cherry on top of the suck-cake, our internet is going really, really slow. Bah! Today just . . . it needs to sort itself OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment