Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Spring in Jan

I've been dealing with snot all day. It isn't fun. I've also had a unkind sinus headache. You know, normally this isn't the time of year when I would get sinus issues, but it was in the 70s today. It's supposed to cool down again and I honestly hope it does because this early Springlike weather is making everyone suffer. I do not like it.

Trying my best to ignore Trump and ignore all the shitty comments about the Women's March. Someone named Christy decided she had to write a rant about how she didn't need feminism or the march. Oh well damn. Now that Christy with the Good Priv doesn't need it, I guess everyone else should shut down their efforts. It was all about her, of course.

As you can see, some of it is still filtering into my brain. I need to stop drinking this poison because I think it's half the reason I have this headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment