Thursday, January 19, 2017

Good Thursday

Today was a good day! I felt marginally better and we had a few hours of sunlight. Mostly, I think the mental chemicals were just all firing at the right times. On the rare occasion that it happens, that is very nice.

It also helps that I feel somewhat accomplished today. I fixed the thing on my best friend's computer and finished my last major line on the blanket. now to just do the border. Assuming we still have a postal service by Monday, I should be mailing it out.

I really do think the chemicals are firing properly because other things are going on that are concerning. For one thing, Trump becomes president tomorrow. I have a lot of misgivings about that, but as there is nothing I can do about it, I don't see any reason to let it upset me. On a more personal note, it is becoming increasingly clear that one of our older cats is going to be put down soon. Her quality of life is going downhill. It breaks my heart, but at the same time, I'd rather her not have to live with fear and pain. This is just part of life.

I hope everyone has a good and productive weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment