Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day After Thing

I wish I could say that the excitement and elation I had about solving The Thing lasted 24 hours. It did not. I'm still all raw edges about The Thing and life didn't give me any breathing time. Today, other things jumped up to set my teeth on edge. Things I can't fix. Things I can't even really solve. In most cases, I'm just going to have to wait the situation out. I hate that, but that's how it is.

I realized the other day that the 'scarf' I was working on doesn't have enough yarn to become a scarf. Today plans for what it shall become instead popped into my little brain. So at least I have that. Once I'm finished with it (or at least have it off the loom), I'll start working on my cousin's baby blanket. I'm so excited about it. I love all the yarn so much. I really think she's going to be pleased with it.

This is going to be a short post because I'm tired as hell. There are some inklings of possible proactive plans in my future. I'll tell you more about them when I'm less stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment