Saturday, February 23, 2013

Goals of the Day

Today I set a goal of getting my knit project to 15 inches. I did it. I also set a goal of doing my food diary before any late night snacking (because if I didn't have the calories to spend, I wasn't going to snack). I did this as well. Two goals accomplished, by me of all people. How very awesome.

I want to have this portion of the knit project finished and be started on the next phase of it by Monday.I would also like to continue the habit of the food diary. I want that to become just a routine part of my day. In fact, I'm more interested in it becoming a habit that I am in making adjustments. Although, I would like to keep up with the idea that if I don't have the spare calories by a certain point in the evening, I just don't use them. I have a feeling that will make quite a difference in my life.

Anyway, short post tonight, but at least it's a productive one. Goals, I has them. I even accomplish some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment