Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Night Meh

I downloaded Sims Free Play for my Kindle. It took forever and I'm not sure if I'll be able to play it because it somewhat made me dizzy. Normally that kind of thing would be no big deal to me, but lately I've been having some migraines and I don't want to risk having another one. I might get used to it though. I did with Glitch. And look how THAT turned out.

I talked to my cousin today. Both she and baby are doing fine, though she's still in a lot of pain after the c-section. I'm glad they're fine though. Having a baby is a great joy, but there is so much potential danger in the process. Honestly, until the kid got here, I was going to be a bit on edge about it. Thankfully, everything worked out okay.

I was happy I talked to her, in fact happy I managed to talk to several people in the last couple of days. Dealing with The Thing has kept me so emotionally spent that I  really haven't had much to give to other people. I've just been one raw nerve. Stupid Thing. This needs to end soon.  Monday. One way or the other, I will have an answer on Monday.

Tomorrow I'm going to a party at my best friend's house. One of my favoritest people is going with me, which makes me even more excited about the whole thing. The party is one of those 'we're trying to sell you stuff' parties. I'm poor and not going to buy anything, but I'll go and be a warm body in attendance.

We're in this strange place with the cats. Old Man Fluffy is super old man skinny right now. Everyone else ranges from 'winter weight' to 'about six winters' worth of weight.' Some cats need on a better diet. They won't like that. I think Old Man Cat is considering eating one of them. Lots of protein AND it shuts them up.

Over all, it was a good Saturday. I'm hoping that next Saturday will find me in less fractious spirits. And by then, the whole Thing should be over and one with. Even the blog posts about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment