Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Just Wow

There are a lot of things I could have wrote about today. I could have talked about the 22 male GOP members of Congress who didn't vote for helping to curb violence against women. I could have wrote about the State of the Union Address and why I never watch it. I could have wrote about North Korea being North Korea and doing crazy things. I could have even written about how annoyed I am that people are mocking Mama BooBoo for losing 100 lbs.

Instead, I'm writing about this.  This woman is suing her university because she got a C in one of her grad classes.  Because she got this C, she changed career paths and feels like they OWE HER because it will mean a loss in income. I have to say that I am absolutely shocked by this. She is suing the college for the grade that she, herself, earned. She's not repeating the class to alter her grade that way. She is SUING.

This woman went to university for free because her father worked at the college. When she would have meetings with the officials about her grade dispute, her father would come with her. Now she is telling a judge that she really hopes he sets a new standard for how grades can be disputed by awarding her over a million dollars because she got a C in class.

I think, honestly, it's best that I don't comment any more on this. I'll just let all of you mull this over.

No comments:

Post a Comment